Friday, October 10, 2008

This spot reserved for DEEN !!



This week I was cast in a Japanese Music video for a group named DEEN. Their lead singer is Ikemori Shuichi. Here is one of their You Tubes to enjoy until the video comes out later this fall! If you go to You Tube ad search for there videos you will understand why they are so popular in Japan. DEEN'S music is awesome and it is almost impossible to sit still during one of their songs, even if you don't know a word of Japanese!

PS: They didn't have sushi for lunch, they had Chinese! Yum! Don't worry guys, I love Hibachi, it's the sushi I haven't gotten used to yet, but they tell me it is an acquired taste.

PSS: If you thought your eyes where fooling you and you thought you saw me running around the Tavern on the Green past Jerry Stiller in a white dress with a gang of Japanese guys following, don't get new glasses that was ME!!!!

PSSS: My dogs are still barking and if you notice below tomorrow I will be stomping some stilettos down a runway! Woe is me, but it's for a good cause!